Novelty fabric is perfect for making quick and easy projects for the holidays or special events!
This special collector's issue of Novelty Quilts includes
over 60 creative projects and inspirational ideas,
along with everything you need to purchase the latest novelty print fabrics. We show beginning quilters how to assemble beautiful novelty quilts and inspire advanced quilters with new design ideas!
132 pages • $14.99 + S&H
- Among the projects in World of People are quilts celebrating city life, a clever T-shirt quilt, and quilts commemorating Elvis, Lucille Ball, and the artwork of Norman Rockwell.
- The quilts in World of Fantasy include some highlighting beloved cartoon characters (like Betty Boop and Looney Tunes), a whimsical tea party quilt, and fun projects using Thomas the Train and Mickey Mouse fabrics.
- World of Superheroes pays homage to Batman, Superman, and Marvel Comics with a series of high-impact quilts.
- Included in the projects featured in World of Sports are quilts devoted to baseball, football, soccer, and auto racing.
- Also included are several inspirational galleries (even one just for the holidays), quilting basics, book reviews, and a source of supply listing stores that carry the fabrics used in the featured quilts.
Here is a small sampling of the projects included...